• Register Today It's free!

Camper Tops/Shells

Todd Sour

Reaction score
City, State
Santa Rosa, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Sport Trac XLS
Hey sorry if this seems like a lazy 2nd post, but Im looking for help finding a shell for my '03 sport trac. Will I need to go custom? Seems like all the pull down menus from the main shell websites have no love for the Sport Trac. Thanks, I did a quick search on the forum but didn't find any super specific. Thanks all.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I've been searching for them myself. I know you can find a brand new one through ARE (Their Z series, as well as others), but I was hoping to find a used one, so came here to post a similar question - ie - does the cap from any other truck fit 'close enough' :) So /following, and hope for a positive answer. Finding a used ARE unit has proven uneventful.

http://www.4are.com/view/gallery.php?tmake=Ford&tmodel=Sport+Trac&mk=f_st

Craigslist is the place to search for one. There's one by me for $300 on CL.

It took me a year and a half of checking craigslist every day to find one. They seem to be more plentiful in the east. And no, there's nothing that fits anywhere "close enough" to make it work on a Sport Trac.

Craigslist is the place to search for one. There's one by me for $300 on CL.

Found it. It's silver.. Looks to be in good shape. May just have to call, but that's a loooong drive from northern NH :)

Hey sorry if this seems like a lazy 2nd post, but Im looking for help finding a shell for my '03 sport trac. Will I need to go custom? Seems like all the pull down menus from the main shell websites have no love for the Sport Trac. Thanks, I did a quick search on the forum but didn't find any super specific. Thanks all.

Long way from NH, but this one has been for sale for a month.
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/pts/5817314072.html

Back