Cheapest Warn manual hubs

F14CRAZY

To the flo...
Reaction score
City, State
Dimondale, Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 GT, '93 Limited
I'm shopping around for the best price on a manual hub conversion kit for my '92 Ex. I heard that Milemarkers are the same as Warns, is that true? Any suggestions on where to buy from? Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Procomps are $123 from drivetrainwarehouse last time I checked. They're all the same I believe.

i just bought brand new warn manual hubs and conversion kit off ebay for a little over $100 bucks.

good luck
Jerry

Sweet deal, check ebay....

i got mine at the 4x4 cyberstore

http://4x4cyberstore.com/website/warn_hub_ford.html

it was 179 for the hubs and the spindle nut conversion kit. you may find them cheaper on ebay but i don't have the patience for ebay. just remember, you NEED the spindle nut conversion kit to install the hubs when going from auto to manual hubs...

look at this deal :)

Dead Link Removed

pretty good deal

Chase

When I first went with manual hubs on my 94 sport I used the milemarker and they worked just fine and were cheaper than the warn. The only downside was they did not have a replacement warranty. Somehow my younger brother managed to screw them up when he changed the brakes at his auto shop class in high school last year. I got some warn's from work (advance auto) for about 129.99 with my discount and they look just like the milemarker ones. The only difference is the warn say it on them and the other ones just said 4x4. The benefit was the warn that I got from work have a lifetime replacement since they are under the premium line.

Back