Checking on $750 rebate | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Checking on $750 rebate

cg13

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 ford explorer lim
I have the private cash coupon for 750 on my name: and my girlfriends. But i think mine is expiring- can anyone check that if im in the system "Vincent" or not?

Still awaiting deliver...

Dealer called and said I still qualify for all incentives even though most expired today...

$1000 ford
$750 private cash (brochure)
$750 student ( what do i need to prove this? Class schedule?)
$500 Columbus auto show
$750 xplan (where do i get this? My PIN)

$3750 that's a significant ant of incentives

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have the private cash coupon for 750 on my name: and my girlfriends. But i think mine is expiring- can anyone check that if im in the system "Vincent" or not?

Still awaiting deliver...

Dealer called and said I still qualify for all incentives even though most expired today...

$1000 ford
$750 private cash (brochure)
$750 student ( what do i need to prove this? Class schedule?)
$500 Columbus auto show
$750 xplan (where do i get this? My PIN)

$3750 that's a significant ant of incentives

How did you get $750 student discount? The only thing I've every seen is $500 student discount. You can do a google search for this and it gives you exactly what you need to get the student discount.

cq13, I'm pretty sure you can't qualify for all those separate rebates/incentives. There is another thread on here that discusses rebate combinations in excruciating detail.

Cant combine $750 xplan with $750 brochure.

and you can't use Student with xplan

Cant combine $750 xplan with $750 brochure.

Correct

and you can't use Student with xplan

Correct

Not all the rebates are stackable, I went through this little issue too with my dealer. At first they thought no problem, but when they went into the system to check compatiblilty, not all of them worked together.

So, you'll be able to do xplan pricing, $1000 Ford cash, $750 brochure and $500 auto show cash.

Back