Colorado - Trail cleanup at Saxon Mtn. this Saturday | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Colorado - Trail cleanup at Saxon Mtn. this Saturday

mattadams

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Longmont, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
2017 Explorer Sport
I was up at Saxon Mountain last weekend and picked up a record (even for me) amount of garbage, including a broken SUV window (it was broken but still all in one piece, lying off to the side of hte trail), about a garbage bag full of beer bottles and beer cans. I only picked up a small amount of what I saw though and that kinda disgusted me. What was worst was the half a couch up there. I'm going to be heading up there this weekend with my F-150 with the sole purpose of picking up crap. If anyone would like to join me, feel free! Depending on weather and how tired I am, I'll be heading up around 10-11!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sound good, I'll check my schedule, ahh crap never mind I might be shoppin for a new vehicle on Saturday, but wait that's what I meant by checing the schedule...:rolleyes:

heh heh no biggie. I was planning on going by myself anyways, just thought the more the merrier :).

I'll go with ya if you bring me some power steering fluid :D

heh heh umm... $3 at your local checker? :). I may not be going after all, I'm getting shipped off to Iowa for a few days, its either going to be thursday-friday-saturday or sunday-monday-tuesday, not sure which yet.

Back