Dealer won't fix transmission bump | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Dealer won't fix transmission bump

Going to pick it up from the dealer today, they could not replicate it after having it for a day and a half and no error codes were pulled from the system. (it only happens randomly every week or two). was told nothing could be done without replicating it by the dealer and the Ford Customer Service Rep who was assisting, so I am out of luck at this time. they said they could do nothing without an error code or replication, couldn't even check the dipstick or valve body as noted in the TSB that addresses similar issues to see if I have the ones that can cause this issue. beyond frustrated, looks like I'll be looking for new cars again as the wife is scared she'll be left on the side of the road with a blown transmission,

Going to pick it up from the dealer today, they could not replicate it after having it for a day and a half and no error codes were pulled from the system. (it only happens randomly every week or two). was told nothing could be done without replicating it by the dealer and the Ford Customer Service Rep who was assisting, so I am out of luck at this time. they said they could do nothing without an error code or replication, couldn't even check the dipstick or valve body as noted in the TSB that addresses similar issues to see if I have the ones that can cause this issue. beyond frustrated, looks like I'll be looking for new cars again as the wife is scared she'll be left on the side of the road with a blown transmission,
As I indicated in my PM, I have moved your post to this existing thread on the same issue. Good luck.

Peter

Ford's top brass need to go spend at least a week at a Customer Satisfaction training seminar. Make them stay until they get it !
Ford grade the dealers from surveys and pentalizes them for poor performance.
What a waste of time.

Back