Do you have pics of your Explorer with custom wheels? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Do you have pics of your Explorer with custom wheels?

Drewstang said:
Rocket, did you do a write up or take pics while you put the KB on? Is it a Mustang kit? How many mods were needed to make it work with an Ex?

I did do a thread somewhere in here. I forget where it is. Do a search for "kenne bell" and I am sure it will pop up. It started as intended for a 99-04 Mustang GT "tuner" kit which means it was bare bones. There was quite an extensive list of additional fabrication and mods I needed to do in order to get the Kenne Bell 2.2 on there and working properly. I had close to $10,000 in it just for the supercharger and it supporting mods. That was with no installation costs added in either, because I do all my own work.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

TrendSetter said:
AWDROCKS....how much lower is that thing from stock, it's amazing!??

Thank you!!!

I have Eibachs. I think it was lowered 1.6 front and 1.1 rear.

20" cobra's on my cardomain below.

love the hood scoop were did you get it?

my 03 XLT on 22s. I need to get some new pictures since I put the clear corners on..
33435870024_large.jpg

idk y but i really like the factory 20's on the new mounty's like ^^^^^^

Heres mine.
21dd6466667303.gif

Sorry for threadjack, but anyone know who makes these rims?

36838766667304.gif

Sure do. Here ya go. BTW, if you ever want someone to put something like this under your hood just let me know. I can do either a 1.7L or a big 2.2L supercharger on any 02-05 V8 Explorer.

damn man. that makes my mouth water. how much would it cost to drop a 2.2 on an 02 explorer.

Back