does anyone have a current RockAuto discount code they can post? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

does anyone have a current RockAuto discount code they can post?

LMHmedchem

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Explorer XLT v8
Hello,

My most recent code expired about a week ago and I have a pretty big order to put in. Does anyone have a code they can post?

I tried a few from coupon code sites but none of they worked. That has never happened to me before.

LMHmedchem

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

234008202210070914 confirmed working, Exp. July 7th

Found it on reddit: r/RockAuto

They have several more listed as well, but all the standard 5%, nothing higher.

late to the party but I pretty much always have one since I usually order like 2-3 times a month

late to the party but I pretty much always have one since I usually order like 2-3 times a month
Thanks, I will definitely keep that in mind. I often have one but it never seems I do when I need to order.

LMHmedchem

Reddit works great because when people get codes, they post them there. Unlimited use after all...

Hello,

Same question again. I can't seem to get my orders lined up to use one of my own codes.

If someone has one I would appreciate it, again.

LMHmedchem

Good through sept 1

They should be sending me a new one soon as I just ordered a ton more crap

They should be sending me a new one soon as I just ordered a ton more crap
Yes, I should also be getting a new one, but I never seem to have my act together to use it before it expires.

LMHmedchem

There is not a rockauto order that goes from this house without a 5% discount! Hahaha o order parts for many people/vehicles always have a code always have rockauto coming

Hello,

My most recent code expired about a week ago and I have a pretty big order to put in. Does anyone have a code they can post?

I tried a few from coupon code sites but none of they worked. That has never happened to me before.

LMHmedchem
My code just received:
Code: 245697243220052727
Good till November 3, 2023, 12:00 Midnight CT

Back