Door entry code??? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Door entry code???

JSM115

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2003 Black XLT
One more thing, I bought this 03 from the dealership it only has 30,000 miles on it. I wanted to program my own door entry code, only problem is that I can't find the original. The manual says its located on the card in the glove box, but that card is MIA. Is there anywhere else I can find this code without taking it to the dealership and having them charge me a million dollars for some number lol.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It is located on the passenger side behind the panel between the front and back seat. The pillar or whatever it's called. Back in behind the seat belt mount. Hope this helps

I was thinking it was the front pillar. Good find!

hey thanks for the responses guys sorry it took me so long this was the first chance i've had to get on here again...i'll take a look tonight and see if I find anything...Thanks!!!

just wanted to say thanks to all for the help with the door code. I finally got around to looking at it and sure enough right where you guys said it would be. The stock code is written on the box all you have to do is type that in and you can set whatever code you want. The dealership wanted 100 bucks to tell me that code. Thanks for all the help guys really appreciated!

Glad you found it.....and saved $100!

Is this found stamped in the frame or on a sticker and is it behind the upper or lower seatbelt mount? Sorry dont want to remove more than i have too...thanks for the info

Back