• Register Today It's free!

Drivers mirror not folding

MJGetch

Reaction score
City, State
Battle Ground , WA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Limited, (wifes)
Drivers side Mirror was folding but not returning on my wife’s 2015. Now it doesn’t do anything and feels loose After manually pulling it out. Been searching for a replacement motor for the fold feature but can’t find the part number anywhere. Anyone replaced that motor? ideas on what it needs. Thanks

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
When the mirror is in its normal position, are you able to adjust the glass portion with the controls? I don't know if there is a separate motor for that and the folding part or whether the same motor does both. This is all I've been able to find so far on the motor (part #5) but it doesn't mention power-folding compatibility.

Peter

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
When the mirror is in its normal position, are you able to adjust the glass portion with the controls? I don't know if there is a separate motor for that and the folding part or whether the same motor does both. This is all I've been able to find so far on the motor (part #5) but it doesn't mention power-folding compatibility.

Peter
Thanks, I have used the forum often figured I might as well finally make a profile 😀
Yeah the mirror adjustments work fine. Yeah I found that same diagram and dont See any mechanism that would fold them on that one.

Back