Easter Jeep Safari- April 4-11

hvac man

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Rifle, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Sport
Hey guys I'm planning on going down to Moab for EJS this year and already have my camp site reserved. I was wondering if anyone else was planning on going. I will be there for the whole week if anyone wants to meet up. Talk to you later.

Clint

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We'll be there.......... We are planning to arrive there on the 7th. Me and my brother and a couple friends. If everything goes right I should have a new surprise to unvail. We'll also have the airrock jeep. Do you have reservations yet? We need to find a place where we can park a semi truck with a 53' trailer. Let me know what your plans are. Robbie

Hey Robbie whats up. I was just going to look you up and tell you I have a good pic of you in Moab I have not posted yet. I'll e-mail it to you if you send me your e-mail, it is too big to post here.

Anyway I am camping down by the river with a huge group, like 40 people :) I am going to try and be there from Sunday to Sunday but work is stacking up here so I don't know what I'll be able to do. If you want send me an e-mail at Clint81652@cs.com I'll talk to you later and don't keep me in the dark with this surprise ;) You probably went all Jeep on me didn't you :D

I'll be there on Friday and Big Saturay! I hope to see you there!

Yeah Mike we'll definately hook up. See you there :)

Back