• Register Today It's free!

Eddie Bauer for 2011???

SpartanTS

Reaction score
City, State
Williamsburg, VA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 Ironman V8
Not sure whether this has been asked, but I'm curious. Will the EB return for the 2011+ model year?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No Eddie Bauer Will not return only base xlt and limited

I am sure they'll add a Titatium edition later on down the line. I wonder what they'll call the special run of eco-boost v6s'. SHO?

I wonder if Eddie Bauer's questionable future about a year ago when the filed for bankruptcy (which they have now emerged from) had anything to do with Ford canceling the production run of the EB trim line seeing that it had been a part of the Ford brand for 20 years...

I wonder if there will be a King Ranch edition.

King Ranch Edition FWD SUV? Nobody should dishonor King Ranch like that.

I wonder if Eddie Bauer's questionable future about a year ago when the filed for bankruptcy (which they have now emerged from) had anything to do with Ford canceling the production run of the EB trim line seeing that it had been a part of the Ford brand for 20 years...

That and Ford probably did not want to continue paying for the rights to use the name. I have no doubt that once things start to roll they will have special editions, as does the Mustang. Perhaps an 'America' version.

King Ranch Edition FWD SUV? Nobody should dishonor King Ranch like that.

I agree, but it's a Texas thing. It hurts to think you have to buy a 4wd to make sure you get a RWD. Well see if the politicians leave me enough money to buy one.

no eddie :( only base xlt and limited

Are Texas taxes that bad?

If they make an "America" edition it'd better have 4x4-RWD, dual solids, 35" BFG MTs, more lights than Christmas, only come in black, white, desert CARC and OD CARC and there should be the option for a removable flag pole on the back.

EDIT - Almost forgot! There should be the option for one of those "Extreme Danger: Stay back 100 meters" (with Arabic translation below) decals on the back.

Since we do not have a state income tax they are not that bad. We do have a state sales tax which is normally around 8.25%, however it can be less in some rural areas. My comment stems from the fact that Texans have a deep sense of state pride. It was nice to see the King Ranch product line, since the King Ranch is one of Texas' many attractions. It would be nice to see a American Edition vehicle made by Ford.

Looks like Ford and Eddie Bauer have ended their partnership which was a reply posted by them on their Facebook page.

i dont like it very much its not the explorer its older siblings are and not even a suv

Back