favorite shopping sites | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

favorite shopping sites

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i only use crutchfield for info, that's it their prices are way too high .

i usually deal with either yoshi in NY, or wholesalesounds in FL , both are pretty short from me so it keeps the shipping low..

yoshi is found at :

www.justamps.com
www.justwoofers.com

wholesalesounds :

www.wholesalesounds.com (but they have gone private to only dealerships)

www.tmselectronics.com - great service, prices, selection, and quick shipping. One of my favorite places to shop for car audio.

www.thezeb.com - awesome prices, huge selection, outstanding service. Shipping varies because they have warehouses in north carolina and in california so it depends on what you are buying as to where it is stocked so shipping speed varies. Never over 1 week if it is instock. This is my new favorite place to buy car audio. The only reason I would buy some where else is if they didn't carry the product I was looking for (i.e. my GS Designs amp, which I got from TMS)

Steve

I just ordered 4 Pioneer TSA6895 speakers from onlinecarstereo.com. They have a good selection with pretty good info, nothing like Crutchfield though. I was sold on the price -$178 to my door... I'll have to see if everything works out when they get here next week.

Hey Napsterman, another SC boy on the forum!! I live off of San Tomas and El Camino, across the street from the Hollywood Video/Starbucks/Jamba Juice center. How bout you?

Matt

I just bought a head unit from www.caraudiovideosystems.com
and shipping was cheap, quick, great service. I was worried about ordering from a no-name from Jersey but it was great, and the price was $100 less than at Crutchfield!!!!

Originally posted by doktorstoj
I just bought a head unit from www.caraudiovideosystems.com
and shipping was cheap, quick, great service. I was worried about ordering from a no-name from Jersey but it was great, and the price was $100 less than at Crutchfield!!!!

Hey dok- You'll have to keep us posted about your order with these guys. They DO have some great deals. I might order my new hu from them.

Thanks

I ordered on sunday night it was here on wednesday noon, from jersey to new hampshire in 2 days with ups-$10 shipping.

FitzMatt - Small world! I live off El Camino, close to Lafayette. I'm moving pretty soon to the East Bay though. Rent is just too darn much on this side!

Back