For Sale - First Generation Billet Grill & Lund Windjammer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale First Generation Billet Grill & Lund Windjammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: Picture

What I am selling:

-Billet Grill
-Lund Windjammer (rear wing) (I do not have box or proof that it is by Lund, only my word and site history). Please note the windjammer has some scuffs and such from being stored for about 5 years, it is NOT in perfect condition. I'd say a 8/10. But if you paint it, filler primer should do wonders to smooth it.

Looking for 40$ each and that includes basic USPS shipping. Or 70$ if you want both!

I'm open to offers/trades! Primarily a good 4 channel amp is what I need but don't be afriad to offer! I drive a 01 Ford Ranger now, so go that route!

I had these on my 1993 but have just been taking up space ever since. The Windjammer is still in basic condition, was never installed and/or painted. The billet grill was used for about 2 years.

Thanks!

Picture are currently uploading, will be posted in 5 minutes.

5mla9y.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have a DHD 4x100 4ch That Is Older But Worked Fine for My door Speakers back in the day with 2 15"s . I'd Be Willing to trade for both . I'm In Ga but Not Able to drive and meet you , I have no Overdrive .. . If your Still Interested let Me Know !! .

I will take the -Lund Windjammer pm me your pay pal or address if you want a money order.

If jovi does not end up buying the Windjammer, please let me know. I am very interested in it.

Link to the amp doesn't work, try a different site maybe? Chrome is very adamant about not going on Yahoo-related sites.

Hey josh , You can just go ahead and sell the parts , I don't have much time on my hands at the moment . .

Gonna close this thread. I'm working so much right now I completely forgot about this for the last week... Much apologies to those who posted. I'm sorry I wasn't reliable enough to keep up with this. I work in a parts store and with tax season coming around we're having record setting days.

Again, I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back