• Register Today It's free!

Flea-bay

Terry876

Reaction score
City, State
Halifax West Yorkshire
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 Northface
Hi does anyone else have the same problems, I have now won 4 items each one at a good price only for the seller to say no stock or already sold. If people do not want to take a chance that items may sell less than they want for them then they should not list, 4 negative feedbacks only way I can get back at them. Now ordered my new shocks from Rock autos found a discount code (think it only works till 12th may) gives 5% enter this in the box at check out where did you find us 718E8EB4F124

Hi does anyone else have the same problems, I have now won 4 items each one at a good price only for the seller to say no stock or already sold. If people do not want to take a chance that items may sell less than they want for them then they should not list, 4 negative feedbacks only way I can get back at them. Now ordered my new shocks from Rock autos found a discount code (think it only works till 12th may) gives 5% enter this in the box at check out where did you find us 718E8EB4F124

If people are doing this it's in contravention of the ebay rules. complain to ebay itself and send copies of correspondnce; aswell as leaving the negative feedback. If they are making a habit of it they will have their account suspended, which if they are a regular seller won't help their cause at all.

Just had one seller to whom I have left negative feedback, to leave me positive feedback saying it was his fault the sale did not complete.

Back