• Register Today It's free!

For the Canadians out there..

graciebrother

Reaction score
City, State
VAN, BC
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer Sport 1998
Who's your favourite retailer for explorer parts? Based on selection, stock and service?

gb

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

CarQuest, they can get you almost anything that you can mailorder from the states only without the insane shipping costs. Plus I beleive they have locations all across Canada. Anything that they can't get I order through California Carzmetics or Performance Unlimited (London, Ontario)

Mopac for performance type items (locations in Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary, but they also will do mailorder). I do Rock Auto, Summit, Fast Parts Network and eBay for most everything from the US and will do stealership as last resort. My fave Canadian sourced parts are my sparkplug wires (Aurora Ignition Wires) out of Abbotsford, BC. Auto Value is another local chain I don't mind for some things (and they carry Seafoam) and of course Crappy Tire.

No Carquest within 100 km of Calgary according to their website.

"locations all across canada" for someone from ontairo means there are a bunch in Toronto...:D

For stock parts, usually Rock Auto, or pretty much anywhere online where I can get the best deal. The Stealership is an ABSOLUTE LAST RESORT.

Almost all my off-road gear comes from North Shore Offroad in Vancouver. So far no one in Edmonton has even come close to hooking me up like those guys have with price or service.

"locations all across canada" for someone from ontairo means there are a bunch in Toronto...:D

Hey, Stop pickin' on us Yankees of the north eh! LOL
Unless you actually live in the Greater Toronto Area even Ontarioans hate Toronto as much as those from western Canada (Only Newfies like Tarana)

And I looked into it, even though CarQuest advertizes that they have 3400 locations across Canada, they all seem to be East of Manitoba. I guess I should've looked into that before suggesting it to someone from the left side of the map.

i just keep buying ruined explorers for a few hundred and stripping them of everything useful and selling the rest for scrap. lol :p

Hey, Stop pickin' on us Yankees of the north eh! LOL
Unless you actually live in the Greater Toronto Area even Ontarioans hate Toronto as much as those from western Canada (Only Newfies like Tarana)

And I looked into it, even though CarQuest advertizes that they have 3400 locations across Canada, they all seem to be East of Manitoba. I guess I should've looked into that before suggesting it to someone from the left side of the map.

you mean there more land pass ontario???? i know there the great island of alberta the newest city in newfoundland. what else is there lol

lol, not to sound bad here, but i get all my parts from south of the border,

list includes just about everything i have put on my ex, except a set of tires, and an upper control arm, but i got the wheels at Crappy(Canadian) Tire, and the upper arm from Piston Ring,

Back