Wanted Fuse box diagram.

Parts or services wanted

DANNYP

Reaction score
City, State
Enfield, Ct
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 - XLT
I have a 1992 Ford Explorer XLT and loOking for some information- does anyone have a diagram of the fuse box? Vehicle I bought didn't come with book and I'm trying to figure out why the htr/ac controls don't work? Device is getting power but blower isn't coming on?? Checked clear fuses but other silver block type are in their too?? Anyone have any advice or the same problem??

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have a 1992 Ford Explorer XLT and loOking for some information- does anyone have a diagram of the fuse box? Vehicle I bought didn't come with book and I'm trying to figure out why the htr/ac controls don't work? Device is getting power but blower isn't coming on?? Checked clear fuses but other silver block type are in their too?? Anyone have any advice or the same problem??

Did you get what you needed? I have the 93 Ford repair manual and I'm quite sure it has the diagram. The 92 and 93 should be common, but no guaranty.

Jaycin- I did get a copy that someone posted from a 94-95. Looks the same too. Anyway, I checked the fuses and they look good, even the 30 for the blower? Still no action, any suggestions?

Are you saying that you are getting power to the blower motor but it's not coming on?

I have power to the controls inside the car and the fuses are checked and good but still no action...

Does your truck have AC? If so, does the compressor kick in when you push the control switch in? If the compressor isn't kicking in and your blower isn't responding at all, then perhaps you have a bad control switch.

I do have AC and it doesn't kick in either. Control switch? Is that the whole unit inside the car or is that something separate?

Thanks for the info. I'll try that and let you know.
Thanks to everyone who provided the info and direction.. I'll keep you posted on my progress...

Control switch

I have a question about the control switch and this might be a stupid one at that- If we think it might be the control switch, would it make a difference if it stopped at the different settings or is it more electrical component? The reason I ask is because mine still hits the different settings...

Back