• Register Today It's free!

Good bye old friend!!

Chris Jella'

Reaction score
City, State
Rolla, Missouri
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 Eddie 4Dr 4X4
Hello all, been a while since I've posted. Well, due to some unfortunate luck, my 93 is no longer with me. 2 weeks ago some old high school buddies had a get together at a friends house. About 11pm that night we heard a huge crash. Looked out, and there was my Explorer 4 door turned into a Sport. An 19 year old kid was hotrodding daddies F-150, rounded the corner and slammed square on into the back of my Explorer. Luckily noone in the truck was hurt, but I'd like to beat the crap out of that kid. Destroyed the rear, shoved the body forward, bent the rear frame, etc, etc. The insurance totalled it and hauled it away. The saddest thing is, she had 187000 on it, paint looked great, finally did every concievable little trick, tip, tweak on here, and hadn't touched it in the last 5 months other than oil changes. I was looking forward to a few more years. She will be missed.
I found a 95 ext-cab 2WD XLT Ranger for 2900 bucks to replace it for the time being. So I'm still "in the family" and will still be around here. Hope to buy another Explorer perhaps this winter after I get done cropdusting this summer.
Take Care All!!
Chris

Man, that sucks..... Still hope to see you around the boards... and congrats on the ranger... they are pretty tough little halfton trucks.....

Back