got my strobe on!! pic's | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

got my strobe on!! pic's

i finnaly got my Walen 2 bulb rotating strobe on my truck..this won't be on the truck all the time..just when i want to have it there and incase of an emergency

2004-02-10_007.jpg

2004-02-10_012.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

what, did you take energy pills last night or something :D

what do you mean?..remember im on alaska time...it was only 10 30 pm when i posted this

Originally posted by Ak LTD Xplorer
what do you mean?..remember im on alaska time...it was only 10 30 pm when i posted this

i didn't mean time wise, i just meant it seems like you got alot accomplished. you painted the rear handle too yesterday right? and some interior stuff right?

oh..yeah i just take it all off and paint all at once as much as i can..and it only took 10min's to do the light install..but i do take on alot of thing's at once..lol

Looks good, but do you mind if i ask why?

yep..incase of an emergency and when we get really bad snow storm's..alot of people have them on for saftey..i will not have it on all the time as said above..

Originally posted by emon
Didn't you hear him? In case of emergency. LOL!

Nope, Did you HEAR him?? :rolleyes:

AK, thanks for clearing that up. I was thinking it had something to do with you being in AK, and getting lots of snow. In no way was I trying to be cross by asking you that question.

:)

i understand..lol not taken that way ether..

Back