Got tires to go with lift | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Got tires to go with lift

Well i've had my lift for a while but have been drivin around on stock tires.
stock1.jpg

With new wheels and tires :
modified1.jpg

Lemme know what you think

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I like it man!!! Lets get some action pics though!

That looks really good.

nice im lov'n it!!! ill second the action pics

nice

dude that is cool, carry the motion for some action pics.

I went and washed it since it needed it badly and decided to flex a lil over the ditch. Didnt look as good as i thought it would. Here it is anyway. Pretty soon i'll take it over to my brothers to play around in the mud i'll get some pictures of that.
explorersmallflex.jpg

2nd
explorersmallflex2.jpg

Lookin good. Hard work pays off.

Looks really good. How do you like the tires so far?

Looks awsome! Looked funny with those dinky little tires on though ;)

So far i love the tires. I got them at a GREAT price. I didnt expect the tread to bet that aggresive but i have no complaints. They remind me of a TSL or a gumbo mudder. I'll really be able to tell once i get it out in the mud. They ride smooth but still give off a decent hum (which i like). I like the 10" wide wheel looks compared to the 8 so i'm glad i went with the 10. I did have to trim about 2 1/2" at the back of the front fenders. This threw the arch of my flare off, not to mention put it over the side molding. It took me about 3 Hours to get one side fitted correctly , then about 45 min on the other one. After i got the first one done i just mirrored it to the other one. I'm happy with it though, you cant hardly tell i modified it. I think the front is sitting kind of low since i added more leaf springs in the back to give me more lift. Im hoping i can find some skyjacker 2" lift front springs somewhere to replace my spring/spacer setup.

Looks awesome. Can't even tell the flares were modified. Great job.

Back