• Register Today It's free!

Hello All

johnp1226

Reaction score
City, State
Oak Park, IL
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Eddie Bauer 4.6L
Hello everybody I am a complete noob when it comes to posting on this site. I have heard this is the place to start. :D
I have a 2004 Explorer Eddie Bauer 4.6L that I have made the following mods. ASP underdrive pulley, K/N CAI, JBA Headers, Magnaflow Exhaust with High Flow Cats, I also have a Bama Chip flasher with 3 different tunes on it. I am waiting for a new tune from Doug as the dealer updated my ECU so I cant reinstall any tunes because the tuner already has the wrong stock tune on it. Its a little complicated.

I am interested in learning of any more mods amyone can suggest. I am also very interested in gas Mileage. I currently can get around 25-26 MPG with all the mods cruising under 60 MPH. I am also interested in learning about suspension for the explorer (Coil Overs) if there are any.

Thanks for a cool site Peace :salute:

welcome and talk to aldive and plus he posted something on the forum quest to 30 mpg or something like that

Yeah I think I have seen him post before. He has an 2000 if I remember correctly but it has been awhile I have to check out some new posts.

Back