Help. Travel link stuck with hour glasses | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Help. Travel link stuck with hour glasses

Carnivore

Reaction score
City, State
Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 sport
For eight days I have not been able to get most of my travel link options. Hour glasses get suck and it says waiting to Recieve signal. I have had Sirius resend the activation signal but that has not worked. HELP

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I had the same problem for about three weeks. I did not try a fuse pull which may have corrected it. It finally started working again probably after the system rebooted on it's own.

do a fuse 29 pull. Search the forums for info if you need help.

I had this same problem last week (I've had my Explorer for only two weeks). Took it to the dealer, asked them to disconnect the positive battery terminal for a minute. Reconnected it, and then the Sync system reloaded. After about 20 minutes the Travel Link services reloaded and the hourglasses disappeared.

This thread should be in "2011+ In Vehicle Technology (IVT) Sync, MFT" forum. See top sticky posts 22/23.
Bye the way.... from Dec. 12th I had hour glasses and Jan. 2nd they were gone.... Just waiting for 2.12, if thats what Ford is calling it.

Back