here are my codes how do I fix them? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

here are my codes how do I fix them?

almond900

Reaction score
City, State
fond du lac wi.
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 xlt & 98 xlt
I scanned it twice,once after driving and then cleared all codes and drove it and did it again,
1ST TEST.
KOEO
337 egr pressure
214 cyl. cil failure

KOER
327 erg valve position circuit below min. voltage
332 insufficient egr flow detected
336 exhaust pressure high.

Second test after clearing codes
KOEO
337 egr pressure transducer/position sensor circuit above max voltage
646 transmission 2nd gear failure

KOER
337 AGAIN
538 invalid cylinder balance due to throttle movement during test

The truck has a rough idle when hot like it is loaded up and clears up after 30-40 seconds and it also will not shift from 1st to 2nd if you are on the gas hard but driving real easy it will. I have put in new plugs,wires,mass air meter,air temp sensor,both coolant sensors,dpfe egr box,complete tune up,cleaned IAC motor and throttle body and it still does same issues. HELP

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

If the transmission problem is not corrected soon, the idle problem will become rather redundant.......imp

any idea what the cause might be? I wuold like it fixed right,every time I go somewhere they say you need this and this and I buy it,put it on and have the same problems,I am tired of wasting money on parts I dont need

Which transmission do you have? If it is one of those which sense speeds of internal components, the computer is preventing shifting under heavy throttle conditions, due to detecting slippage, which suggests impending failure. At this point, not knowing which trans. it is, any suggested causes are wild-assed guesses. imp

Back