• Register Today It's free!

Hey Guys!

blackbronco92

Reaction score
City, State
Grand Rapids, MI
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 F150
Just thought I'd introduce myself, here.

I'm a long-time member over at fullsizebronco.com

I have a 1992 Ford Bronco XLT, with a 6" BDS lift, 35" Mud - Terrains, Flowmaster 40 series dual...

I also have a 1990 F-150 With a 4" Rancho Suspension, and 33"Super Swamper TSL's.

The reason I joined over here, is that I've put my F-150 up for sale, because I will be getting ready to buy a '91-'94 Explorer 2-dr.

I am looking for one with an automatic, and of course the 4.0, I don't believe they were offered with any other motor, correct? I used to have a '93 Ranger 4x4 and loved it, with the 4.0

The only reason I am selling the F-150 is because an explorer would be much more suited to my new needs (I got a 2nd job) Yet still capable to have fun with, when the Bronco is in the barn getting modified more and more...

Well, if anyone has any opinions, etc. let me know.

If anyone here would be interested in the F-150, or know someone who is, let me know and I'll link you to more info and pictures. I am offering it at a lower price to the guys on fullsizebronco.com, and would offer it to the same price for anyone on here, as this seems to be a great community!

Thanks Guys,

Aaron

BTW, I'm asking $2600/offer on the truck... contact me:
blackbronco92@yahoo.com

Back