Hey sXc'ers READ

Brandon4AU

Wannabe "Elite Explorer"<br>sXc Member
Reaction score
City, State
Montgomery/Auburn, Alabama
Year, Model & Trim Level
'96 XLT
Allie & I had alot of people interested in getting a southern explorer club together and we have put in a good bit of work along with the help of Chris and Jeff. However despite our "nagging" we have only had 8 people buy decals. Please if you are truly interested in joining our club then let us know and send us your order. Allie paid to have the forum fixed (no more pop-ups). We are also about to pay to have the site put up. We will be editting out the members page to put up the people's rides who have paid and removing those who have not. Also there are going to be special perks on our forum for paid members. Along with that forum, Rick will put "sXc Member" under your screen name on this forum once we recieve your order. Please please please let us know something soon!!!
Thanks alot.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Did you guys ever include VA (the heart of the South) in sXc? Last time I looked at one of your threads, the map didn't have VA in it.

Robb

We have not decided to expand quite yet. But pending how things go from here we may. If so then I will let you know.

Yea guys, especially those that put in an order for a decal at the beginning, please get your money in ASAP. I have a pile of decals sitting here that everybody just had to have still sitting on my desk. It may not seem like a big deal, but several people have fronted their own money to get this thing rolling and we also need some more to get our own Domain so we can get some more publicity for the club.

Thanks people :)

(just wanted to give everyone a chance to read this again)

As soon as I get a job and some extra $$$ I promise Ill send in my dough...but right now, I need to pay for gas and am resorting to borrowing from my folks, soooo....:(

Come on guys! I got my stickers! You can too, they're not that expensive!

(On a side note, I've been asking to have "sXc Member" put under my screename for like 2 weeks now...)

Sorry about that Diablo....but thats eXplorerchics area and she is without a computer for a couple days.

Diablows?...I forgot about you a while back....good to see youre still around :D j/k

lol....Begin pick on Diablo week!!!! revenge finally

Dammit! You remember that.

Aww, come on, pick on Brandon week didn't REALLY exist.....:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back