How to track your order? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How to track your order?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yes it does. copy and paste the link into your browser and then put your VIN at the end of it.

eg
services.forddirect.fordvehicles.com/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=2FMDK49C37BA88367

see this link for example.

Sorry. Not working for me.. with or without vin number.

The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 400
Most likely causes:
•There might be a typing error in the address.
•If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:
Retype the address.

Go back to the previous page.

Go to and look for the information you want.

More information

This error (HTTP 400 Bad Request) means that Internet Explorer was able to connect to the web server, but the webpage could not be found because of a problem with the address.
For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

Did any of you guys have trouble getting your order numbers and dealer codes from you salesman? I've requested this info twice via email to my sales guy and never have gotten any response. Actually, I haven't heard squat from my sales guy since mid-March. We left a $1000 deposit with him on March 5, and got one email follow-up a couple of weeks later (with no real info) and he's not responded to any email since. I'm assuming that he's dodging me because he doesn't have any good news, or he dropped the ball somewhere and is afraid that I'll figure it out if I have the info.

Why does it always seem like car salesman go out of their way to live up to the stereotype?

^ I finally got my order number after leaving two voice messages a week apart. You should go in person if you live close enough. In my experience thats seems to get their attention sometimes.

Did any of you guys have trouble getting your order numbers and dealer codes from you salesman? I've requested this info twice via email to my sales guy and never have gotten any response. Actually, I haven't heard squat from my sales guy since mid-March. We left a $1000 deposit with him on March 5, and got one email follow-up a couple of weeks later (with no real info) and he's not responded to any email since. I'm assuming that he's dodging me because he doesn't have any good news, or he dropped the ball somewhere and is afraid that I'll figure it out if I have the info.

Why does it always seem like car salesman go out of their way to live up to the stereotype?

How do these people stay in business with customer service like this?? I would show up there, and demand my money back. They receive a VOC when they press submit. There are so many dealers out there why do people tolerate this?

Just curious. Are dealers under any obligation to return deposits if orders are cancelled? I know they might (for goodwill) but are they legally required to?

In my case the dealer (to my knowledge) has not actually done anything wrong beyond being unresponsive. He told me it'd be 8-10 weeks, and it's been 5. So I'm not going to demand my deposit back just yet. But if it comes to that do they need to comply? Or can they just keep it?

Maybe you need to clear your browser cache? Both work fine for me.

Could it be that the "inventory" one only works for dealer inventory and won't show customer orders?

Hey,

I wanted to let you know that I have received your message and will reply this afternoon or tomorrow morning. I hope I am able to provide you with some good news!

~Seni

How do these people stay in business with customer service like this?? I would show up there, and demand my money back. They receive a VOC when they press submit. There are so many dealers out there why do people tolerate this?

Just to be fair to my dealer...right after I posted my last message in this thread I got an email from my sales guy with the info that I asked for. Maybe he reads the forum. :)

Didn't get a lot of hope from his email that I'd be seeing an Explorer any time soon, but he did answer my request. As has been mentioned many times on the forum, so long as we're kept up to date then the wait can be tolerable. It tends to be the lack of information that is most frustrating.

Back