How Wide can u go???? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

How Wide can u go????

his truck is the first set of pics u see in this thread

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i would post pics if i was home :( but i gotta wait till im home on RR to install them and the other stuff but once i get it all on you can bet ill post some clean and dirty pics

would those tires fit on 3/2.5???

you have a body lift and suspension lift right???

Did you try mounting them before the body lift???

another guy on here fit 285s with just a body lift and (i think)wheel spacers but my mountaineer has a bl and spacers getting installed once they get to my door. shop time is already reserved.

i kinda wish i waited till a week or two before my RR to order my stuff now time is going by sooo slllloooooowwwwwww

if your talkin about my lift then i doubt they would clear even with spacers and with spacers they would stick out way to far (most likley a legal thing)

they scrub a bit now on the front bumper corners just need to trim about 1/4" and they should be fine

in pa they can stick out 3 inches past a fender without fender flares and 2.5 inches if you have fenderflares. just sucks about our low bumper law

i know someone with a 2tone tan olive color mountaineer has 285s with just the body lift.

Back