I have a coolant leak, and would like a diagram of my firing order. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

I have a coolant leak, and would like a diagram of my firing order.

kyle eddy

Reaction score
City, State
fl
Year, Model & Trim Level
91 4.o 2wd
in my 91 explorer i replaced the t stat because it was over heating which stopped it one day it had alot of white smoke from the exhaust and it start leaking water out of the exhaust bracket in front under passenger side door area i replaced the head gasket and the other gasket when i tried to crank it it was still leaking alot of water out of the same place i have never seen this any ideas?

spark plug wiring

i have a 91 explorer 4.0l it has no spark plug wires at all if anyone has a diagram or info on how to install the to the coil packs it would help out alot i know the firing order is 142536 but i dont understand how it works with both i have always replaced them 1 by 1

Use the site's search function. And if you absolutely have to start a new thread because you've searched for 20 minutes and found nothing... use a title more descriptive than "info". Also, don't forget to post in the appropriate forum.

Back