Wanted - i need help finding a new bronco 2 project | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Wanted i need help finding a new bronco 2 project

Parts or services wanted

broncoII2

Reaction score
City, State
rainier OR
Year, Model & Trim Level
88 bronco 2
i am looking for a 1988 bronco 2 4x4 with the 2.9l stick i also looking for a ford 4.0l to put into it and am looking for all the advise i can get about installing it and doing any other modifacations to it

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you can come buy my 87 :)

you can come buy my 87 :)
what color is it and what has been done to it i also cant have to high of a price range because i am currently unimployed and am seaking new imployment in which to pay for my new project

IMG_0190.jpg

its got Exploder Springs in front, Beltech 6400 Shackles in back, replaced doors w/ one from an 85 (was cheaper then fixing the power window spook that is common)

has new water pump, tires have lots of thread left, front bumper has been cut...

one minor accident (i killed a vw beetle, didnt harm the B2), pushed the bumper back a bit (part of reason for cutting)

has about 133k on the speedo, and its been used like a truck....

IMG_0190.jpg

its got Exploder Springs in front, Beltech 6400 Shackles in back, replaced doors w/ one from an 85 (was cheaper then fixing the power window spook that is common)

has new water pump, tires have lots of thread left, front bumper has been cut...

one minor accident (i killed a vw beetle, didnt harm the B2), pushed the bumper back a bit (part of reason for cutting)

has about 133k on the speedo, and its been used like a truck....

is it the 2.9L or something else i love these trucks and dont want to get something thats crap and i did to kill a car with my old b2 but it was a kia and theres nothing left of it

2.9L/A4LD both still strong and stout .... only thing wrong with it needs to have the T-Case SHift Linkage adjusted, it shifts into 4H, and shifts sometimes into 4L....

this truck has been in a minor accident, i killed a VW Beetle, and still drove away.... only damage to the BII is the Bumper Mount is slightly pushed back...
57688420_ORIG.jpg

i was able to drive away and go wheelin the next day while she waited for a tow truck driver and tried to file a bunch of bogus "we got hurt" charges, even after offering to call ambulance and make sure everything was ok...

i dont really want any projects hard i dont have a lot of money or tools to fix a truck i just want the bronco 2 to be 4x4 and run good so i can get around with little problems

Back