i'm rebuilding my frond suspension...now | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

i'm rebuilding my frond suspension...now

blackbeauty

Reaction score
City, State
canastota,new york
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 sport
i found, on ebay, a complete front susp. rebuild. i dont have the link but it includes: both lower ball joints, both upper a-arms w/ ball joints, both inner and outer tie rods, and all are greasable. has anyone ever used these products. the kit is only 115 plus shipping thats what raised a red flag, too good to be true i guess. also im getting new end links and bushings. i'm doing all this cause i just bought some 255/70/16 general grabbers, which btw rated better than the bf goods, on tire rack, that is. after all that i might look at some wheel bearings for both fronts, we'll see. anyway back to the ebay kit do ya think it a good deal or cheap ripp off!?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Good luck there, I have collected all of my parts for my Mountaineer.

I do need at least one lower ball joint for my 99, I have a torn boot. Do you have any idea of who makes the best lower ball joint? Regards,

i would say, from research on here and the front fender of nextel cup cars, the moog is the best, idk though. i forgot to mention im doing torsion bar adjusters as well.

It's a good old brand, a trusted name for decades.

good find pricewise for sure!

Back