Impounded | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Impounded

Keep in mind most dont lift the front higher for looks. It actually helps a lot when your jumping when the front is a couple inches higher than the rear. the front weighs a lot more than the rear (on trucks) so when you hit a jump the front end compresses more. also the front trackwidth is usually a couple inches wider than the rear to help with tracking and cornering. Most prerunners are built to perform and not for looks.

yes that is the actual purpose, as in baja racers, but most of these guys are street warriors :scratch:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well to each there own. Personally I can appreciate any vehicle that someone has put there sweat and blood into to customize it. From the rides on here, to "prerunners", to 20" lift F-350, even the buicks on 28's I see rolling around in Long beach. I guess since I fabricate and build stuff for a living I appreciate anything custom built. Of course I think a lot of it is ugly and a huge waste of money, but I can still appreciate it.

say what you want i dont care i love the prerunner look would never have a bar up front that didnt do any thing

i dont like the east coast style of the trucks

its just my own wants and needs it doesnt have to work you you but it works for me

so i ended up payn 500 and just got my truck out

hey , don't feel too bad,, i just went and renewed my licence, i thought it was good,, was expired by a year and a half,, expired july 07,, lol,

Not that I don't like prerunners but for street use, its just a waste.

Back