• Register Today It's free!

Info needed on 6 disc in-dash cd

fyrfyter612

Reaction score
City, State
Portage Lakes, OH
Year, Model & Trim Level
2015 Ford Explorer Sport
Anyone have the factory non-audiophile 6 disc in-dash cd player in a 2004? I'm looking for the part number off the radio so I can look for a used one. I need the number off of one WITHOUT the factory subwoofer. I currently have the factory single disc radio and want to upgrade to the 6 disc in-dash radio. and does anyone have one of the non-audiophile ones for sale?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

thnx alot. i was looking everywhere on the web for that and couldn't find it.

Would an In-Dash 6 disc from a later model exploder or ranger work in a 95 exploder with the JBL audio system?

Harnesses differ. You may be able to grab wiring diagrams from the new and old radios and splice the harnesses, however.

Factory head unit

I have a factory 6 disc changer for a Ford Explorer 2004 for sale. Just got a after marker HU, the factory stereo still works perfect. Email csheeler@carolina.rr.com if interested.

thanks for the updates.. I've decided to go with a double-din A/V solution that allows for iPod controls..

that option will allow me more music than a changer can hold.. plus, I'll have a touchscreen DVD player

:D

Cool

Sounds good man! Hey can you send me a link to what you went with?? I bought a head unit from Circuit city that I am not thrilled with...did the stereo you picked up come Sirius ready???

Back