• Register Today It's free!

JL Audio Stealthbox

jarededge

Reaction score
City, State
Worcester, MA
Year, Model & Trim Level
98 Eddie Bauer
What do people think of these? I want a stealth box, because I don't want to lose cargo space. I did a false floor, but I couldn't fit my guitar and bass cabs in there afterwards, so it had to go. I also had a q-logic stealth box, but it was complete garbage, so i took it out. I wanted to build my own stealth box and fit either two 8" subs, or one 10" back there, but I am not skilled at fiberglassing and the local sound shop said it would be 500-600 bucks just for a custom box like that.

Let me know what you guys think about these boxes, or if you know anything about fiberglassing...inform me.
Thanks a lot.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have one. It's not bad. Don't expect pounding bass though. It works for me. I get some thump, but I'm not heard down the block. Sounds great inside.

you could also try under the back seat, however the seats will not fold down if something is placed underneath them.

I also have one in my 98 Sport. I love it, it gives plenty of bump when I want it. I have pics of it in the link on the bottom of the page.
Laterz
Jeremy

Where did you guys purchase your stealthbox? I can't find them anywhere...

Ebay sometimes has used ones. That's where I got mine.

ebay is where i got mine. Just gotta keep searching ebay

Back