Junkyards in Houston, TX | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Junkyards in Houston, TX

ok89

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
College Station, TX (school) / Houston, TX (Home)
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 Wrangler X
Anyone know of any good junkyards in the Houston, Texas metropolitan area? Preferably the Southwest area including Sugarland and Fort Bend County. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

bump?
i need help what can i look for it under in the phone book?

ok89,

I went Junk yard hunting in Houston once. Didnt find any good ones. I hang around my Local yards causeI never found a pick a part yard in Houston. There are too many regulation in The bigger towns. most wont even let you in there yard with out supervision. And last no part of the car can touch the Ground.

Here I can Go to the Yard they have all the lined up in rows and just get what ever you want off it take it to the counter and they give you a price.

Alright well its summer and i need to find a yard (this time for real). and www.copartfinder.com in now a pay site
So maybe one of the newer Houston members knows where one is? I would really appreciate a pick a part yard. But anything will do.

In Yellow Pages, Automobile-Parts, Used and Rebuilt

Good Luck!

BTW, what are you looking for?

Robb

Pasadena...drive up and down Spencer Highway by the Beltway. There are a ton of them.

Hey, I know it's a little far to go but there are a couple of yards in Conroe, that's north of Houston about 50 miles on I 45. When you get there look in the phone book for wrecking yards or maybe there might be salvage yards.
Can't wait until I get back home.

Back