Just got a Billet Grill | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just got a Billet Grill

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

That looks awesome. And the Adrenaline headlights are a perfect match for the paint. You have good taste.

looks nice

u planning on doing other mods to it

I dunno, my goal is to keep it clean, but I feel like if I do n e thing else, I'll be overdoing it.. no chrome door handles, no chrome pillars.. maybe an exhaust? I dunno though bc i like it quiet. I had an exhaust on my old ride and it was cool for a little bit, but got annoying really fast. Any ideas?

how about take off the running boards and put some chrome side bars in their place?

Very nice. Were the headlights easy to install?

WOW. That grille looks good. Might have to get me one. Rated you 5 stars on Cardomain too.

r u lookin for a quiet exhaust for ur explorer u should get the 70 series flowmasters. Previous owners of my sport had the 70 series flowmasters and it sounded to quiet to me. So i got rid of them and put the 40 series flowmasters on my 01 sport and it sounds much louder and deeper.

I also have the same ex. was talking to my buddy about changing the grill, thanks for making my mind up. looks badass

Very nice. :thumbsup:

I am looking to add some candy to mine soon and the grill is where I am going to start. Thanks for sharing.

where did you buy that grille at im looking for one but i can never find one that fits my eb

LOVE IT :) looks fantastic, i just might have to steal your headlight idea, looking good.:thumbsup:

i got the one for the explorer sport trac, because the EB and the sport tracs have the same grill

Dude, You got me set on those wheels! They are pretty much perfect (to my standard). I wanted some nice big wheels, but NOT GAUDY and still have some tire left. And the headlights...Awesome!

I know I asked you before, but do you know the actual tire size, last time you replied, "Low Profile" lol. Do you think the tire size could be upped at all? What about TPMS? How did you fix that?

I found the Driv/Falken Package online for $2300, is that about what you paid?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I appreciate everything you said in your post. That is roughly what I paid for my rims, but I have to check the tire size. I'll do that tomorrow for you. I am about to go to bed. but I did have to get these hose clamps for the TPMS sensors which were an extra $100.

Back