• Register Today It's free!

Just saying Hi

tim597EX

Reaction score
City, State
Lac du Bonnet, Manitoba
Year, Model & Trim Level
'94 XL
I'm New to the site... I just had my Dad give my his 94 Explorer and am planing on building it up... I've been browsing and have found a lot of information that has helped me deside what to do first with my limited budget. Anyway I don't see many modified Explorers out here in Manitoba and I'm hoping to Show them all what they can do....

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm New to the site... I just had my Dad give my his 94 Explorer and am planing on building it up... I've been browsing and have found a lot of information that has helped me deside what to do first with my limited budget. Anyway I don't see many modified Explorers out here in Manitoba and I'm hoping to Show them all what they can do....

Well if ever have a question ask me or anyone on here most of us know a thing or two, with different kinda "mods" haha...Oh and welcome!:salute:

welcome aboard

Welcome to the forum! Yea and I know what you mean about there not being many modified explorers its the same where I live

Welcome to Explorer Forum! Around here everyone is a Heep lover. The ignore us till we out wheel them, then have some lame excuse.

Back