Just wanted to take a survey of who has Street Trucks? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Just wanted to take a survey of who has Street Trucks?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Some great looking trucks guy's. Very happy to see so many sport trucks. Everybody is a rice rocket around me. Hey Rocket 5979 where did you find a shift kit for your baby and can anyone post a pic of my truck for me ?
Tom

Originally posted by james t
and if idiots like me and rocket can install it, it must be easy. ;)

AMEN

Originally posted by james t

and if idiots like me and rocket can install it, it must be easy. ;)

well maybe I shouldnt be so worried about installation afterall.....:)

Hummm lets see 3" hard drop on air, 20's, and shaved... I think I am considered street.... Then again some say useless, but what do they know. Later, RJ68

Yea, mine is strictly street. The closest i've been to off road was probably a gravel driveway!

the wrecked '92 I am parting out.... I have used a few parts off of it, and it has a newly rebuilt tranny.. I am just ready to have my '91 X finished....
Later, RJ68

Well.....I HAD one...that counts...kinda?

And I believe I was the first "idiot" to install the Baumann....

I'm trying to find this pic of my X at Willow Springs Raceway coming out of turn 3 with the ass-end hanging out. The truck never had enough power to "steer with the gas pedal", but it had enough weight that you could snap the steering wheel at high speeds and get the rear to come loose....I was'nt pretty, but it worked.

One of you "sporty" people should buy my hood:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2412907240

Well soon I hope to be street. All I have right now is clear corners. Soon I will be getting my KMC Dupes. THen I plan on getting some kind of intake, cat back exhauxst, smoke my tail lights,billit grill (maybe the one the guy make on here with the ghost flames, lower 1" in rear, 2.5/3" in the front , maybe a chip, TV's/DVD, little bump in the truck, maybe more but that is all that I can think of right now.

That would be me :D. If your going to smoke them ..do it the easy way and buy the can tint from VHT. It's new. Mine were a pain! I had to reduce my paint...it's just a pain.

Where can a get a can of VHT?

I think mine is street have a look at the new pics.
New pics
Later, RJ68

weld wheels

does anyone have any pictures of a explorer with weld wheels on it 2 wheel drive?

my street truck isn't the explorer, but my ranger.

91 standard cab long bed ranger.
fully built 2.3 turbo
bored .030" over
2.5L stroker crank
big cam
twin 190lph fuel pumps
98lb injectors
holset hx35 turbo
full 3" exhaust
4.10 gears
big fmic
tons of other goodies.

it's fun.

i have a 99 sport, stock for now but not for long haha

HOLLY! talk about bringing back an old post.
My EX is a '97 2WD 5-speed, Lowered 2 1/2" in the front and 2" in the rear with custom (flamed) paint.
Under the hood is a stock 4.0 OHV with a K&N FIPK.
Rims, I just picked up yesterday, I'm going old skool with steels (painted Orange pearl to match the truck) with chrome centers and rings.
Tires will most likley be 235/70s front and 255/70s rear (I havent decided yet).
Check out my cardomain link below.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

try advanced auto... its usually about 12 bucks a can

Back