• Register Today It's free!

lift for 2001 2wd sport trac

matrixthumper

Reaction score
City, State
las vegas, NV
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport Trac
ok so i have a 2wd sport trac, will the 98+ ranger 4wd kit work? other than that superlift makes the 4wd sport trac kit...dont' think that will work...any other ideas guys? i have a 3'' bodylift and torsion bars cranked and shackles
appreciate the help fellas!
Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No 4WD kit will work. You gotta get 3" spindles. I know a few different companies make them. I think Fabtech.. and... okay, thats all I can think of. But search the site and check out GIJoe's ride, and maybe Agent51 (I think his is 2wd).

only one problem...2001 sport trac rotor is 12'' and the explorer is 11.28 so those spindles don't work! any other ideas?
thanks!

yeh i talked to him..he had to change his whole front brake system..which would cost me another 600 or so to do
other ideas lol?
thanks!

Damn. You're way ahead of me. Would the brakes from a '96 Explorer work? Cause I just might have some for sale pretty soon.

what is the rotor size?

I don't know. They're from a V8. I'll see if I can find out.

According to my manual all the 95+ Explorer front brake discs are the same size. But I'll measure them tomorrow for you.

Back