Light bar covers | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Light bar covers

Ive been looking at purchasing a LED light bar for my Sport Trac but then one i want to get they dont sell covers for them. Do any of you know if i can buy any light bar cover for the same size and if it'll fit? We need to have covers for our lights that are above the headlights if we want to drive around so buying these would be useless if i cant get a cover.
This might be a dumb question but i figured id ask since i ccouldnt find an answer anywhere lol

Thanks

What size are you looking at? The quick answer is yes they will all work, about 95% of the companies all have the exact same bars from china, minus rigid and maybe a couple other extremely high end ones that cost a fortune. But even those I think still work with all covers. If you're going with OLB, GGlighting, Swampdonkey, digidiodes, crazybone, just to name a few they are all the same bars. I asked a few of them because I wanted to know why so many companies all of the sudden came about with the same looking bars, because they are.

Check with [MENTION=39323]zukman[/MENTION] (zukmam actually). She can make custom light covers, tire covers and other things too..

~Mark

What size are you looking at? The quick answer is yes they will all work, about 95% of the companies all have the exact same bars from china, minus rigid and maybe a couple other extremely high end ones that cost a fortune. But even those I think still work with all covers. If you're going with OLB, GGlighting, Swampdonkey, digidiodes, crazybone, just to name a few they are all the same bars. I asked a few of them because I wanted to know why so many companies all of the sudden came about with the same looking bars, because they are.

I was looking at a 40" combo one from digidiodes. They all look the same so I figured other brands would work but thanks this really helps! Hopefully I can purchase them soon :D

Back