Location of the fuse for the constant 12v wire | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Location of the fuse for the constant 12v wire

Dunwood

Reaction score
City, State
South Bay, Los Angeles County
Year, Model & Trim Level
'02 EB
I have the owners manual out and have searched all through the archives. Can't seem to find the fuse or name of the fuse that handles the yellow constant 12v wire.

Its a 2002 Explorer Eddie Bauer edition with the 6CD premium system and sub woofer in the back.

I'm in the middle of swapping out the head unit and replacing the factory sub amp.

(anyone have the radio diagram for this unit)

Thank you,

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I have the owners manual out and have searched all through the archives. Can't seem to find the fuse or name of the fuse that handles the yellow constant 12v wire. Its a 2002 Explorer Eddie Bauer edition with the 6CD premium system and sub woofer in the back. I'm in the middle of swapping out the head unit and replacing the factory sub amp. (anyone have the radio diagram for this unit) Thank you,

I can PM you the diagram tonight when I get home. :thumbsup:

Welcome aboard!! :salute:

Looks like it's Fuse # 3 in the Central Junction Box.

These hashtags on here.. no one uses them..

These hashtags on here.. no one uses them..

What are they for? :dunno: I meant that to be a number sign. I know nothing of hashtags.

Looks like I fixed it by putting in a space.

What are they for? :dunno: I meant that to be a number sign. I know nothing of hashtags.

Looks like I fixed it by putting in a space.

Hashtags are from twitter.

You use @ to tag a person, such as [MENTION=134770]BigRondo[/MENTION], but you use # , a hashtag, to tag a topic.. Such as #ExplorersRule , or anything really.

So if you go on Twitter, you see all the hashtag spam..

Got it. Thanks. :thumbsup:

:D:thumbsup:

Back