Long block or just heads? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Long block or just heads?

I'm glad you caught that.. for some reason I thought you were a 1st gen x.. I'm glad you didn't just get a 93tm.. that would have been bad.. and I would have felt really bad..

~Mark

No big deal, I'm usually pretty careful when buying big ticket items and doing jobs like this. That is one of the reasons I like this forum so much. It sure is nice to get some opinions and learn from other peoples experience just to make sure I'm on the right track and not out in left field.

The heads didn't make it in today but should be here Monday. I guess I'll just have to work on installing the lift over the weekend while I wait. For some reason I have to keep working on it, must be I'm catching the never ending modification bug.

Thanks again.

Thanks again to everyone for the help. Got the new heads installed tonight and it fired right up and runs great. I have a small exhaust leak that I need to chase down but other than that it runs like new. Over the weekend I installed the 3" BL, TT, shackles and AAL and got my 33 x 12.50 x 15 BFG MT's mounted. I suppose it's time to start a registery on this thing now that I've made some progress.

Back