• Register Today It's free!

look what I found on google

farlee308024

Reaction score
City, State
hasting,minnesota
Year, Model & Trim Level
96 eddie
I found this link under google I figured that some people might like this link due to it will show how to make a stealth box in detail for you Explorer.

if the link doesnt work I searched under google " sub box for explorer" and you need to have Adobe reader to sorry couldn't figure out hour to get it to post sorry

www.cuttingedgeracing.com/zach/box/plans.pdf

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

LOL I would never do that to my subs. You need to provide the subs with the proper amount of airspace and the box should be tuned properly. Also I could not even imagine the rattle that would produce and I like my spare tire equipment where it is.

A for effort but F for poor design. Always use 3/4 MDF or thicker when building a box. Also use brad nails.

Well

I thought it was a good starting point. The guy did say in it, that the box might need to be modify it. :p: or designed to what the person needs for the there application. Was just trying to help a person out :)

Actually good find but that link has been floating around here for a while i believe. Also there are alot of people who have followed that walkthrough to building a sub box and have had great results.

Actually good find but that link has been floating around here for a while i believe.

Dam :( I tried to be the first I have been looking for plans but could find any. OO well :)

Good post, thanks. I'll try it.

Really good post

Back