Lowering options? Anybody lower their 07up? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Lowering options? Anybody lower their 07up?

stylin99

Reaction score
City, State
Gastonia, NC
Year, Model & Trim Level
'08 5.0 Coyote Adrenalin
I'd like to drop the Adrenalin just a tad, maybe a couple of inches. Are there any kits available for Sport Tracs to drop a couple inches to lose the 4x4 look? I don't want anything crazy, and still needs to retain its ride quality.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No options except to have them made custom UIN2IT did this Calhoun springs I believe or cut the stock springs. No body makes these for mass production yet.

if the adreneline has aV8, you might try putting in some standard V6 springs.. that should do a mild drop? Kind of surprised there's nothing out there.. I'd look for explorer ranger springs and see if they spec out..

If you were more inclined to, it would be easy to bag the thing.. you could set the height at any level you wanted.

if the adreneline has aV8, you might try putting in some standard V6 springs.. that should do a mild drop? Kind of surprised there's nothing out there.. I'd look for explorer ranger springs and see if they spec out..

If you were more inclined to, it would be easy to bag the thing.. you could set the height at any level you wanted.

How much we talkin for the bag system I can put it in myself just don't know where to look.

Drop spring's

Check out my post in modifide 2006 + newer explorer "new mods to our 06' explorer", or check w/ mike at "eaton detroit spring" (detroit), i got a online quote on drop springs for $190 a pr. I have not looked into it any more sence then, but for around $400 it sounds reasonable enough.

How much we talkin for the bag system I can put it in myself just don't know where to look.

You'll have to get cups made for the bags.. local shop can do that.. probably $500 or so.. then just the air ride kit.. hoses, compressor, tank, bag, silinoids.. the works.. maybe $1000 depending on what you want to go with..

Back