LPG problems. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

LPG problems.

LPG is cleaner burning, emits an incredibly low amoount of harmful emmisions into the air, better for the environment, cheaper, because of the low carbon by product your engine stays cleaner, lasts longer, and oil change intervals increase.

you got it,propane and lpg or elpigi as they call it in indonesia are all one and the same..

waroberts64 said:
Hi,
I'm new to Ford Explorers and forums but I hope the forum works better than my Explorer. I recently fitted a single entry LPG system with oneway valves on the plastic manifold, and I'm now suffering the consequences. Backfires causing bonnet insulation to catch fire, and general bad running at low revs. Anyone know of a solution which does not involve fitting a least multipoint LPG system. I wondered if its posible to fit a metal intake manifold.

Chears,
Will.
Hi Will, I would like to have so cheap gas like americans...
I put LPG accesories to my explorer one year ago. I have no problem and I am wery satisfied. Consumption of LPG is about 1-2 liter more then gas. And LPG is about 2/3 cheaper then gas. Beautiful! But accesories have own computer and injectors. If You like I will send You pictures .
Bye Tomas, Czech Republic, Europe

Back