My 2016 Explorer Sport - Project Wanderlust | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My 2016 Explorer Sport - Project Wanderlust

I also believe that he sold the truck. I think I read on a FB group that he had listed it for sale.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Would be awesome to get a set of those fender flares.

I wonder if he will return to the forum. Really nice explorer he made.

Hey everyone!

I'm finally back from SEMA and just wanted to post some pictures of the finished Explorer. I'll be posting more soon, including interior/stereo shots, but here are a few of it in the Ford Booth at the SEMA Show as well as a few shots taken outdoors. I hope you guys dig it!

Kris

iiAdEgZ.jpg

vF7akBp.jpg

12Qf4F4.jpg

l7i9FMC.jpg

Mzw9l2J.jpg

3W0T2O7.jpg

xmW2i21.jpg

Me20SEd.jpg

EcZ67OR.jpg
Very sharp! I am in search of pocket fender flares for my 2017 explorer xlt limited and am having a hard time finding them. Where did you get yours?

Very sharp! I am in search of pocket fender flares for my 2017 explorer xlt limited and am having a hard time finding them. Where did you get yours?

You wont find any... Kris custom made his.. I asked the same question LOL

I have given up at this point.

Same.. I almost convinced him to sell them to me but at one point to continue to develop them but he for some reason stopped responding. Hasn't replied since and I haven't seen him post it on IG in a long time so I think he did end up selling it.

These wheels are one-offs that I designed and they were cut by Triumph Forged. Thankfully he's got the program and can probably recreate them with ease. These wheels are 24x11. The flares are also one-offs for now, but if I can get enough interest in them, I'd seriously consider making a few production set. I can even offer them in paintable fiberglass or carbon fiber.
Any updates on the availablity of the Fender Flares as an aftermarket accessory?
-athom4u@yahoo.com

Back