My 86' ranger project

hvac man

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Rifle, CO
Year, Model & Trim Level
93 Sport
Well I purached my second ranger last week and plan on doing lots of suspention work to it. I plan on the solid axle swap and already have a 31 spline 8.8 axle for the rear. This truck is going to be strickly trail only. I know it looks rough now but it will look even worse after rock bashing it a few times...lol

Well here it is sitting on 33's and TTB for now.:)

Attachments

• ap17-002.jpg
    ap17-002.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 1,964

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It won't quite fit...lol It is in far enough to work on the front end though...:)

Attachments

• ap21-048.jpg
    ap21-048.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 551

Looks like a good beater. Better post some pics of the transformation. Looks like you need to chop the rear.

The rear is getting chopped 12" and the bed is comming off.

I can't take pictures of the front cause its too close to see from the garage wall, I need a wide angle lense...lol

looks like a good starting point for a project. If you decide too keep the bed anc chop it if you take out 14.25" :D the bolt holes that hold the bed on will line back up. chopping the bed was one of the best mods I have done.

Matt

Well here is another pic of the suspention gone. I never did a write up on this but it is almost done. Oh well :)

Attachments

• ap26-010.jpg
    ap26-010.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 485

Back