My 92 X the way I bought it and now | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My 92 X the way I bought it and now

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

that thing is awesome. ive been wanting to get my hands on a 1st gen sport and mod it out, something i wouldnt mind denting up on the trails but since i already have three vehicles to look after, im going to have to live vicariously through you guys

I had one many moons ago but had two back operations and and had to get rid of the X I had at the time. Now that I am up to par the wife said I could get another one.

The Explorer looks nice :)

Thanks

can you tell me where you got the air filter from and the size that fit ive been wantin to put one on my 94

Wow. That is a beautiful first gen. Can't wait to see some action shots.

can you tell me where you got the air filter from and the size that fit ive been wantin to put one on my 94

Here is the link on eBay where I got my KKM from a bit pricy but what the heck right.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/200628220439?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

Wow. That is a beautiful first gen. Can't wait to see some action shots.

Hey thanks, yes I am planning on going out in Jan with fingers crossed that is.

I really like the look of those fender flares. Are those available anywhere for purchase or are they custom?

I really like the look of those fender flares. Are those available anywhere for purchase or are they custom?

I took them off of a 2000 X and had to cut the rears to fit my body line. You will also have to drill holes in your body so they can be mounted. I paid $60ish at the junk yard for them.

Sharp X dude, gears/lockers yet? What's your next move?

Sharp X dude, gears/lockers yet? What's your next move?

Need more $$$ and time my kids play fastpitch travel softball, baseball and tball. I would like to put lockers gears a cage so the kido's can have fun too and maybe a sas.

Back