My Explorers.... | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My Explorers....

My wife has a 1997 Ford Explorer Sport and we just bought a 2005 Ford Explorer XLT the other day....We bought it because we needed a vehicle with 4 doors because we are getting a new addition to the family in a couple of weeks......Here are some pics of the 2005:

2005Explorer1.jpg

2005Explorer2.jpg

2005Explorer8.jpg

And some pics of the 1997:

MandysExplorer2.jpg

MandysExplorer1.jpg

MandyDavesVehicles2.jpg

MandyandDavesVehicles1.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice looking sport :thumbsup: 05 xlt... flawless! The ranger badass! congrats on the new additon :D

sethpdx said:
nice looking sport :thumbsup: 05 xlt... flawless! The ranger badass! congrats on the new additon :D

Thanks man....The Ranger is my daily driver.... :burnout: :yelexp:

Wow, that's a nice looking collection you have in your stable.
I just picked my 05 up last week myself. I really like it, find it very smooth running and fairly quiet. I'm trying to find some mods to do to it. So far I got some interior stuff going on...billet stuff, pedals, mats.
Also congratulations on your soon to be addition. Did you get the 3rd seat option? You're gonna need it soon enough ;) Ours stays folded up now since our daughter is now a sophomore in college and son's a junior in HS. Watch out, they are grown and out the door in record time. We must have slept at least 10 yrs because we just missed it happening?! Very quiet house these days.
Best of luck with everything!!!
Ken

Bottomlesspit said:
Wow, that's a nice looking collection you have in your stable.
I just picked my 05 up last week myself. I really like it, find it very smooth running and fairly quiet. I'm trying to find some mods to do to it. So far I got some interior stuff going on...billet stuff, pedals, mats.
Also congratulations on your soon to be addition. Did you get the 3rd seat option? You're gonna need it soon enough ;) Ours stays folded up now since our daughter is now a sophomore in college and son's a junior in HS. Watch out, they are grown and out the door in record time. We must have slept at least 10 yrs because we just missed it happening?! Very quiet house these days.
Best of luck with everything!!!
Ken

Thanks for the comments Ken, Yes we did get the 3rd seat option. ;)

Back