my overhead consol is done! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

my overhead consol is done!

well i got done with it tonight..im redoing the bazel and doing the thingy around the speedo..pic's to come..what you think?

2004-02-11_014.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i think you have a krylon addiction..... looks good though.....

1st off i don't use that krylon crap..and how many other member's have done this?..alot...why pick on me? do you just not like the color or somthing?

im not picking on you, its just everytime i see a post of yours, its something new painted... it makes me think, this guy spends hella $ on spraypaint, has no life, and hella time.....

i wish i had hella money to spend on mods and hella time too :)

i did say it looks good...... dont really like the blue with the tan interior, but it kinda hard to change all the interior out.... my opinion....

it's green... i use a spray gun/comp..not rattle can's..i like the tan over green..thank's for sayin it look's good..i geuss it's all personal pref..and i have a life thank's

looks good...cant wait to see some more pics of other interior peices painted;)

Looks good. I am liking the color scheme.

I think you should just start one thread and let it have all your stuff in it instead of starting a new thread everytime you paint something in your car though.

bada$$ dude who cares what they think if your gonna complaine dont look at it end of story

Dang that loks good I need to add an overhead console to my 93. Thought about it a while ago but didn't buy one

Originally posted by lowexplo
bada$$ dude who cares what they think if your gonna complaine dont look at it end of story

no one complained:rolleyes:

I'm actually envy of you guys with these off color scheme. I have tan color exterior with tan interior (black accent). Can't do much with that. Eh... but its not like I have time to anyways. :D

Very nice!!

Wow! It turned out great! All my stuff is getting it tonite!! :D

todd, get pic's!! lot's of them!

I like it

Originally posted by GaSouthern1
Looks good. I am liking the color scheme.

I think you should just start one thread and let it have all your stuff in it instead of starting a new thread everytime you paint something in your car though.

ok i have every thing done..and it's all in a post in mod forum's "all paint DONE" there's pic's there

thank's guy's

Back