My Panals Hate Me | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My Panals Hate Me

well yeah so we went out to my friends property yesterday and yeah i thought i was all cool in the jeep cause im use to the whole getn tipsy thing in the air and doesnt bother me now....well it doesnt help when you go out with someone that doesnt know how to spot for sh*t....so ive done all my normal trails out there mixed them up a little and theres this one ive been eyeing for a while now and i figured im with another jeep ive gotta show him up...but heres the bad part he cant spot....so im creepn up in this canyon and i get all flex out so im kinda like shi so i get over to the right side as much as possible and im creepn up sideways and i start crawling up this 3 1/2 ledge not knowing that right over side of my driver side tire there was 1 1/2 straight drop of so yeah you know what happens from there little damage on the rockerpanals heres some pics for you guys..just wish there would hae been some explorers

First Canyon
447499_63_full.jpg

447499_64_full.jpg

447499_70_full.jpg

Fav. Picture
447499_65_full.jpg

OUCH!
447499_67_full.jpg

447499_66_full.jpg

well i have more pictures but i just got pissed off at someone so i dont feel like uploading them now grr enjoy what you see so far.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

looks like fun!

That's what rock sliders are for!! Time to open up the off-road catalogs!

-Joe

Which Ones Do You Think Are Better ?

EXPERT OFF-ROAD
EO10000a.jpg

eo100a.gif

SHROCKWORKS
tjslider06.jpg

tjslider04.jpg

I like the second ones. Much cleaner look.

definatly the second ones. I know someone who has a pair on a TJ, they are awesome...

Back