My session with Plaza Research regarding my Explorer | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

My session with Plaza Research regarding my Explorer

Lucille

Reaction score
City, State
NJ
Year, Model & Trim Level
Explorer XLT '11
I was contacted earlier this month to participate in a paid, in-home, research session. After a couple of phone calls, they determined that I was a good candidate for this. They were especially looking for people with the MFT. The pay was $175.
To make a long story short, I ended up being a "floater" for them (a substitute in case someone else backed out). I was not used, but was paid $100 for my time.
Anyone else experience this?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I was contacted earlier this month to participate in a paid, in-home, research session. After a couple of phone calls, they determined that I was a good candidate for this. They were especially looking for people with the MFT. The pay was $175.
To make a long story short, I ended up being a "floater" for them (a substitute in case someone else backed out). I was not used, but was paid $100 for my time.
Anyone else experience this?

I haven't but would love to.

Yes, I was surprised at the email and was a little leery about responding. I only had to give 5 things I liked about the technology in my car, and 5 things that frustrated me. I've already got the payment.

Yes, I was surprised at the email and was a little leery about responding. I only had to give 5 things I liked about the technology in my car, and 5 things that frustrated me. I've already got the payment.

What were the 5 things you liked and the 5 things that frustrated you? Would love to see everyone's list.

Mee too!

Back